Terms and Conditions
- We do not inflate our parts pricing to cover "Free Shipping". We have low flat rate shipping prices for all orders under 20 lbs. For all orders over 20 lbs, oversize items (like tractor fenders and hoods, mower decks, structural parts,etc. we may contact you before finalizing the order to quote you the additional shipping charges that are incurred.
- Most of the prices shown on the exploded parts diagrams are listed and maintained by the equipment manufacturer. Occasional price errors are possible although very rare. Sometimes the manufacturer may make an emergency part number change. In ANY of these situations we will contact you if the pricing has also changed.
- Our Shipping Charges to the lower 48 states start at $ 10.99. Some orders to Alaska and Hawaii qualify for Flat Rate Shipping. Otherwise, all Alaska and Hawaii orders, plus all orders to Canada and all orders over 20 lbs. will be charged additional shipping to cover actual shipping costs. We will contact you for approval on these orders. This includes shipment of oversize items such as Handles, Bag Frames, Bagger Chutes, Hoods, Fenders, Mower Decks, etc. to ANY address.
- BE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PART NUMBERS IDENTIFIED BEFORE YOU FINALIZE YOUR ORDER. If you have questions, please contact us for assistance. Mis-ordered parts may be eligible for return with a restocking fee only if they are unused, in the original packaging, have not been installed and are not listed in the final sale categories below.
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders CANNOT be modified or cancelled after order processing has started, which many times can occur minutes after order is placed. Any order changes, modifications or adjustments will incur an additional $6.00 processing fee and may necessitate additional shipping charges.
- The sale of some items will be final and they will not be eligible for return or exchange. These include but are not limited to: Any electrical parts (solenoids, switches, starter motors, PTO clutches, batteries, wiring), Fuel system parts (carburetors, fuel filters, fuel pumps, fuel injectors) service manuals, tools, special order non stock items, gaskets, engines, short blocks, mower decks, parts that have been installed, used parts, specific accessories and engine powered equipment. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and returned items may be subject to a restocking charge of 15% to 25% depending on the return policy of the parts manufacturer.. Please contact us with any questions regarding return eligibility prior to placing the order.
- NO Returns after 15 days of shipment receipt. All eligible returns require a return authorization number (RMA#). Please email our parts dept to obtain this number. Returns will be processed within 7-15 business days and a credit less restocking fees will be issued. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Any shipments that are refused at time of shipping carrier delivery attempt will have restocking fees, outbound freight and return freight charges deducted in full from any credit issued.
- While the manufacturer of a product or part may warrant goods sold to the customer, Shank's Lawn Equipment LLC makes no warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of fitness or merchantability, with respect to such goods.
- Any warranties against defect or failure are provided strictly through the manufacturer. If an item fails and the failure is covered by the replacement parts warranty of the manufacturer, Shank's Lawn Equipment LLC will file a warranty claim on behalf of the customer with the manufacturer. Please contact us for specific instructions. Statement below regarding returns also applies to failed parts and components.
- ALL PARTS returned WITHOUT prior authorization and RMA # become the sole property of Shank's Lawn Equipment LLC and may be discarded.